Roll Call

Roll Call - Are you a Civ4 DG Citizen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Here's your chance to show your connection to the Civ4 Demogame II. Doesn't matter if you are a lurker or a die hard poster, show us your level of participation. You'll only be able to choose one Option, sorry but your choice is counted. The Options are listed in a progressive manner, from reader to active participant. So find your place on that scale and click. Thanks for being a part of the game. Oh, by the way, there is no Abstain Option.

This roll call will stay open for two weeks and is public.

1. Lurker - I'm just a reader

2. Voter - I read and would vote if there were polls.

3. Poster - I read and would vote, but I also post a couple times a week.

4. Regular - I check in on the DG forums regularly posting in many different threads. I like to participate a lot.

A problem with this poll is that many lurkers and voters may not register, and if I'm not mistaken (maybe they haven't implemented it yet) only citizens who registered in the group membership can vote.

I've registered, but I really don't know at the moment what my involvement might be. Problems running Civ 4 are one issue, a severe lack of time is another. I'll probably just see how it goes, dipping in if I find the time and if the legal wranglings don't overtake the game.

I've registered, but I really don't know at the moment what my involvement might be. Problems running Civ 4 are one issue, a severe lack of time is another. I'll probably just see how it goes, dipping in if I find the time and if the legal wranglings don't overtake the game.
I hear that! I got both DS and donsig a muzzle for Christmas, but I think they returned them for cash....

Furiey, considering your past stellar contributions to the DG, I sure any time you could find to participate would be greatly appreciated. Personally, I don't own Civ4. :eek: You still haven'tgotten your copy to work yet??!!

ice2k4 said:
A problem with this poll is that many lurkers and voters may not register, and if I'm not mistaken (maybe they haven't implemented it yet) only citizens who registered in the group membership can vote.
True, but if they are voters then, it means they have registered. But I see your point about the lurkers. hmmm. Maybe this will inspire them to register.

Not sure where I fall under since I have been more of a lurker, especialy with the constant debates about the ruleset which bogs the game down to no discussion about the game itself.

Poster/Regular, can't vote yet though

Good, a test of our new user group. :D

If you have trouble voting in this poll, please register for the user group.

Yeah, realized I needed to reregister when I couldn't vote in this... but now I'm registered and approved, so I voted "Regular"

I put poster..but that could change if i finish a few PBEMS and pitboss games

I put poster..but that could change if i finish a few PBEMS and pitboss games

Should we enlist Ynnek and BCLG to help with that? :mischief:

Should we enlist Ynnek and BCLG to help with that? :mischief:

ahhh no please. Tubby/ID can handle that quite fine.

/you and I should have teamed up...hindsight.

I was very active in cIV Demo I, but my activities have been curtailed as of late. That was due to a combination of a loss of internet at work, health issues, and I now have an Xbox 360 and a DS from Christmas to mess around with. However, a new Demo game will get me going again. I'm just not one who gets excited with creating rules. I'd rather just complain about them later. :p

RL is way too busy to even consider playing this, but I will read and occaisionally vote. Once my registry goes through, I'll vote #2.

Edit: Registered now, so I have cast my vote. The more I look at this game, the more I may consider moving into category 3.

I made myself a poster... But, of course, that's what I'd like to be... There's always the possibility that I get too busy or some such, after all

I have chose option 3 (poster) but as for posting a couple times a week............, it may be difficult

Anyway, like what Furius says, it is what I would like to be.

Top Bottom