1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[Vanilla] Roman UHV is wrong

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Oblivionyx, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Oblivionyx

Oblivionyx Chieftain

I recently downloaded Rhye's and Fall of Civilization for Vanilla, and I noticed Rome's UHV is different in my game than the ones specified in the forums. The requirements are still the same, but the dates are different. It says I have to:
    • Build 5 Barracks, 5 Aqueducts, and 5 Amphitheaters by 200 AD
    • Control the territory of the Western Roman Empire by 470 AD
    • Not lose a city to barbarians before 1000 AD
    The ones I've seen in the forums needs 5 of the specified buildings by 450 AD, control the required territory by 450 AD, and not lose a city to barbarians by 1400 AD.

Is there a way to fix this? I've tried my version, but it's impossible for me to research Mathematics and Construction in time to build 5 of the required buildings. The other two I have no problem with.

I play on Monarch if it makes any difference.

Spoiler :

2. No_YOU

No_YOU Chieftain

It's likely that the UHV specified in the forums is for the BTS version.

3. Oblivionyx

Oblivionyx Chieftain

Oh, I see. I guess I'll have to get BtS then.

Thank you. :p