"Ronning Terrain" - Modified terrain graphics.

Any chance we could have those city graphics made "Civ-ready" and with standard pcx formatting?

That terrain wow... those trees wow... those terrain buildings wow... This is just incredible. It looks like a new game. Those units, and flags tho... where do i get those? I got some massive modding to do now lol. Those units are just right for the terrain.

At this rate im never gonna finish improving my mod! I knew it was a bad idea to go into this thread :hammer2:. I read ronning and i remembered seeing some of Zub's posts about some good looking trees made by this ronning and i couldnt resist darn it.

Hi ronning, I wish you a good start at CFC :) and say a big "thank you very much" for giving us your great art and also a big "thank you very much" to everyone at CFC, who made it possible, that we can enjoy this great art at CFC. :)

:thanx:

I see what you mean about PHP, I have no idea why its doing that. Is it a Windows 8 "issue?"

I see what you mean about PHP, I have no idea why its doing that. Is it a Windows 8 "issue?"

ronning, with an adjustement in the view-option of winrar it seems that the problem can be fixed. :)

Gorgeous tileset! These colors! :crazyeye:

Great work!

I haven't played Civilization III for a year, and now saw what you've done... I'm installing it right now.

I also want to ask the question that has been asked above - from what pack are these unit graphics? The are MADE for this tileset...

Gorgeous tileset! These colors! :crazyeye:

Great work!

I haven't played Civilization III for a year, and now saw what you've done... I'm installing it right now.

I also want to ask the question that has been asked above - from what pack are these unit graphics? The are MADE for this tileset...

I believe the units in the screen shots are from jedi-master sandris.
He has an extensive collection posted at his unit library.

I creatied a *.biq file and pt the graphics as a scenario. Everything seems to work smoothly but there is no View City/The Eye button. Is there something that I'm oing wrong or it's bug with the Civlization III Complete Edition?

I creatied a *.biq file and pt the graphics as a scenario. Everything seems to work smoothly but there is no View City/The Eye button. Is there something that I'm oing wrong or it's bug with the Civlization III Complete Edition?

I generally put the folder in the "Conquests" folder, with biq too. See Screenshot.

But I don't think the location would cause the problem youre having. it shouldn't make any other chances, than to the terrain files.

Attachments

• Conquests.jpg
    Conquests.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 531
I creatied a *.biq file and pt the graphics as a scenario. Everything seems to work smoothly but there is no View City/The Eye button. Is there something that I'm doing wrong or (is it a) bug with the Civlization III Complete Edition?

To expand on Ronning's answer, this is a terrain tileset, so it is properly put into the Art/Terrain folder of your favorite mod or scenario (which would usually be found in the Conquests/Scenarios folder). The View City feature never works in scenarios.

Beautiful screenshots, and amazing work. I found it fascinating that a game as old as civ3 still being improved in this forum, and can look so fresh and good.

Beautiful screenshots, and amazing work.

I agree.

Thank you for all your contributions, both past and recent. I'm sure there hardly isn't a terrain set out there without a piece of your work in it.

Hello.. This mod graphics is great! But How to install this mod? I have downloaded cities and terrain.. and now where is copy?

Download this zip and unzip.

copy the folder and big inside as is ...

It contains a folder and the biq. cities are also added.

Copy to ...Conquest/conquest

and start from conquest menu.

I have been downloading from this site for a while now but just made this account to say how beautiful those tiles look. So, I'll check the forums more now since I'm here.

I just discovered this as well. Excellent art work

Top Bottom