Rouge Sages

Plexus

Architeuthidae puericomedentis
"We bring wisdom where there is little, and bring hope where there is naught."- High Sage Atrous

We are the Rouge Sages, a group geared twords intelligent people interested in the arts of War, Theology and Espionage.

Sages:
High Sage Atrous HNM (Plexus)
Sage Izcoatl N (Ehecatl Atzin)
Sage Samuel HN (Reddwarfan)
Sage Briefus Lifespanius N (Cyc)
Sage Krissos N (Sheep2)
Sage Jason H/SIZE] ScorpiusAP)

Haematic Group- Military Wing of the Rouge Sages

Nacarat Group- Philosophic Wing of the Rouge Sages

Modena Group- "Silent" Wing of the Rouge Sages

Note: An "H" "N" or "M" denotes what order the sage belongs to, Haematic, Nacarat or Modena.

---

Haematic Resources: (military)
-none-

Nacaratic Discussions: (philosophical)
-none-

Modenan Resources: (espionage)
-none-

---

The Sages are looking for more like minded persons. If you are interested, please state which areas you would like to be involved in.

Greeting High Sage Atrous. My name is Avalon. My primary duties for this group is to attend to the eternal flame. They call me the fire keeper.

I wish to join your group of Rouge Sages. Please enlist me in the Nacarat Order. One of my traits is Philosophical, so it appears I will be best suited in this Order.

I wish to learn more about what will be required of me. Any help you can provide will be welcome.

Character: Atrous

"You can be as commited to the Nacarat order as much as you want. Discussions will take place after we have enough sages on issues such as morality and the world around us. You can also feel free to donate to the group, though it is not mandatory."

Don't you mean Rogue? Unless they're red sages...

Orders? We don't even have Code of Laws! We don't even have Warrior Code! Those can't be in there yet. Plus, "Paramilitary" sounds FAR too advanced for having no techs.

Originally posted by Plexus
CivGeneral is using military terms from the 18th century... but okay.

OOC: Not anymore, The Jade Commandos had to go through a whole reorganisation

Izcoatl will join the Nacarat group!

Elenora:
I would like to join this group. My interests lie in the military and silent matters.

I will immediately open a crossdivisional workshop on the arts of hidden and silent "influence taking".

Seeing as SaaM and Jenna have gone and joined the Jade Commandos, Jackie and Bob go to join the Rogue Sages
Bob: I still dont know what he is doing there.. He can barely lift an ax...
Jackie: Well, he seems to want to get stronger. Or impress Jenna.. Who knows. Lets join here. Atrous, A musician and a crazy guy..
Bob: Im not crazy! I just have visions...
Jenna: at your service

Well, Looks like Jackie and Bob are now Sages. Will this conflict with SaaM and Jenna?

Well, we can't really complain about the Spelling, because Technically we haven't discovered the Alphabet yet. :mischief:

Samuel and Ceilia wish to join the Rogue Sages. Samuel wishes to participate in the Haematic and Nacarat Groups, while Ceilia prefers the Nacarat Group only.

Hint for the tunnel vision players.

Check out the robes on Plexus' avatar.

John W. Boots would like to join the Rouge Sages. He has decided that both the Nacarat and Haematic Groups appeal to him, and would like to join both of them.

Greetings, I am Nirvana Decimus and wish to join your organization. I am fond of nature and also a good strategist. I feel I would belong in the Naracat and Haematic groups. With your permission I would like to set up an institute to teach people about our natural history.

There can't be any institutions and organizations until Code of Laws, or at the least, Warrior Code.

OK, then I will wander teach people our natural history until I can get a proper school.

Top Bottom