Rouge Sages

Izcoatl -- I shall also stand by your side, Atrous. No one here is better sutied to guide us in this path.

I thank you all for your support, especially my beloved Elenora. I vow to secure the leadership role. For you, my people.

Atrous: Those whom decide to stand by my in these times will be rewarded accordingly, Lauren. Your archery skills shall be quite helpful, if you do decide to join the Rouge.

Jason: I have pledged my loyalties and services to the great Atrous. In order for my services to be of greater use I would like to join in this organization in the Haematic Group.

Izcoatl- For the price of some power?!? the Rouges do not lust power for power's sake! Think long and hard before you use the Rouges for your own twisted ends Lauren, the name of our brotherhood shall not wilt and die before it has even bloomed just for a crazy man's power hunger.

Atrous: But your devotion to only yourself shows that you are either unwilling or incapable of holding up our ideals.

Romana: I am afraid I must agree with Atrous, Lauren. We should try and find a solution beneficial to all.

Izcoatl- The Rouges have spoken Lauren, leave this sacred place before you are forced out.

OOC: While your updating the main post, Jason was accepted right?

Upon hearing the news of the title Baron being granted to his name by the Sage Atrous (from his ever-vigilant wife, if you hadn't guessed...), Briefus cups Katra's face in his hands, moves back her hair, and places a gentle kiss on her lips. Then..."Gotta go, thanks for the news, sunshine, catcha later." :D

Briefus Lifespanius enters the chambers of Sage Atrous solemly, and approaches the Despot. Stopping some 3 strides before before him, Briefus kneels and bows his head. Placing both hands on his raised knee, he speaks.

" Sage Atrous, I accept the duties you have bestowed upon me. I will bend my will to yours in hopes of serving you better. It must conform to the whim and wishes of you, my liege, who would be my new master. I will not put words in your mouth. I beg thee speak and act the truth as you know it, and if you are guided by my understanding of the truth I am glad. If you will share and teach your truth I am gladder still. I pledge alliegance."

"Ah, Sage Briefus, thank you" says Atrous. "I guess you've heard the news of being granted the title of Baron. You've done very well for yourself in the short term I've known you. I trust the welfare of my children to you and your beautiful wife, Katra. Their future lies in your hands, as well as those of their new teacher, Izcoatl. I will also seek recommendations from you when called for, please be available. Give my best to your wife..."

Baron Briefus looks up at his Leader, "Thank you, Sage Atrous." He then rises and turn to leave. What a great day, he thinks to himself, plans must be made.

Izcoatl stands from his seat in the chamber of Sages and adresess Briefus:

Izcoatl-- I shall gladly guide your children in the ways of the Rouge. If I live that long, that is :)

Joe II wishes to join the Haematic Group or the Modena Group or even both

Walter and Brian aproach the Rouge Sages
Brian: While our mother may be anarchistic, we are simple, good men of knowledge and the foot.
Walter: Yes. We wish to undo any wrongs the DiSaaMuel name may have done to this fine instituion and join its ranks... And woo your daugher...
Brian: Hey! I was gonna say that! No fair!
Walter: Uh uh
Brian: Uh hu
And it goes on like that...
Brian: Fine. We shall both woo her. Here are the rules: Soliloquies are okay, no fake suicides, no donning the role of another person to get closer to her. Also- No killing eachother!

Top Bottom