Should the RPG be included?

• Yes, defiantly

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

Strider

In Retrospect
This is a poll to get the DG's stance on wether to include an RPG in this game, or to forget about the idea.

Discussion and a current ruleset can be found here

The old RPG worked because almost every morning, one would wake up to find 10-20 updates from Shaitan. I know I certainly would not be able to devote that kind of time.

If you want to try some ideas, see if you can offshoot from the Creative History Department. That is the only RPG I've authorized for this game.

Is "defiantly" in the yes option a typo? or intentional :lol:

I wouldn't go out of my way to shut one down, but don't really get into RPGs so would not be interested.

Originally posted by DaveShack
Is "defiantly" in the yes option a typo? or intentional :lol:

I wouldn't go out of my way to shut one down, but don't really get into RPGs so would not be interested.

Typo, I was being rushed (girlfriend)

Originally posted by Strider

Typo, I was being rushed (girlfriend)

Errr, uhhhhhhhh

<remark censored on groups my GF is making me>

Cool typo though!

-- Ravensfire

No, Raven, we were going to go get something to eat, and I wanted to hurry up and post this poll ;).

Hmm, it seems that this is not getting as much support as I thought, prolly should have posted this poll after producing a ruleset.

Yes, we should bring back the old RPG that is found in DG2.

I would also be lending in support since I have MS Excel installed on my computer :).

are people voting no because they dont want it or dont have enough time to contribute to it, at the moment i am at boarding school so cannot help till i get the internet set up in my room but after that i should be able to

Top Bottom