RR6 - I am Legend

you can also see your own fraction of the culture in the city.
so, i guess the method is just like this:

-get the :culture: the city owner has
-get fractions of civs having :culture: there (percent) (owner's percentage and your's are interesting)

total :culture: = owner:culture: * 100% / ownerpercentage
your :culture: = owner:culture: * yourpercentage / ownerpercentage

(though, the percentages are rounded down, thus the values are not totally accurate)
The culture shown in the culture bar is not a function of the culture in the city , but of the tile culture of the city tile. So your method would only be usable if you knew exactly how the tile culture evolved during the time, that is not exactly that easy...

In fact the only way you can know for sure the culture you have in city is the one Tatran described some posts ago: get the culture spreaded by the spy mission and reverse engineer the value. And even this only works if ( like happened here ) there is no other third party culture in the city.

In fact the only way you can know for sure the culture you have in city is the one Tatran described some posts ago: get the culture spreaded by the spy mission and reverse engineer the value. And even this only works if ( like happened here ) there is no other third party culture in the city.

I looked back and found it. he said to take your :culture: spread and * by 20. I put / by .05 which both are doing the same thing.

Top Bottom