RSG 02 (Deity) - The Randomness Continues

IBT – Kiev is now an ally of the Incas, so that’s someone else we’re at war with. Our chariot archer is redlined by a knight.

Turn 133 – 450 AD – Kill the knight and redline the comp bow.

IBT – Kill two knights attacking Lisboa, again another amphibiously. :smoke: The Poles are swarming and a musket approaches. Zurich is sending forth units.

Turn 134 – 475 AD – Wound a Zurich sword. We are pathetic.

IBT – Another knight attacks amphibiously. Keep it up Casmir. We can use all the help we can get.

Turn 135 – 500 AD - Finally kill that Zurich sword, but that will probably only make it that much easier for Casmir to attack.

Muskets. Well it's been great, gentlemen.

IBT – Here is a welcome sight:

Our chariot archer is killed. The World Congress is founded by America and we meet Persia, Songhai, and Japan. We establish embassies with each, but no one will go to war with us.

Turn 136 – 525 AD – We get to make a proposal at the congress so Queen Marie Antoinette proposed an embargo of Poland.

Redline a knight.

Lisboa: comp bow => comp bow

IBT – Askia pretty much demands open borders. I ask for 1gpt and he gives it to me. We lose the comp bow that was outside our city.

Turn 137 – 550 AD – Bombard the comp bow at our gates.
IBT - :yawn: More attacks.

Turn 138 – 575 AD – Kill the comp bow.

IBT – We are yellow lined. Nearly every tile has a Pole on it. Pachacuti is plotting against us. So what? Is that going to make things better or worse?

Turn 139 – 600 AD – Gaspar steals chivalry for us.

IBT – Pachacuti is pissed that we stole his tech. OK, sure we won’t steal anymore.

Somehow Casmir manages to lose about four knights. We get pearls from Belgrade.

Turn 140 – 625 AD – Bombard the musket on the marble, but don’t make much of a dent.

I’m thinking that this game is a lost cause. Discretion may be the better part of valor here. Casmir is inept at fighting. On a positive note, we will soon have a knight, although knights against muskets is not a good match up for us either.

Who is up for RG3? This time, I’m thinking just straight up deity, no mods.

just straight up deity, no mods
For it. Wanna start the new thread?

Top Bottom