RtW: Add-On Pack 2 Release!

I am playing in the world war 2 mod, the new one, and I am playing historically accurate version. I am Japan right now, and Germany has just switched to a democratic religion/government. This seems a bit inaccurate, is there any way to fix this?

I am playing in the world war 2 mod, the new one, and I am playing historically accurate version. I am Japan right now, and Germany has just switched to a democratic religion/government. This seems a bit inaccurate, is there any way to fix this?

I think Dale forgot to turn religion changing off for historical mode.

Hello
Im here first time, I have the problem CTD after loading. I downloaded AoP2 and installed for BtS 3.13 today, I chose Germany with Hitler and whenever I click turn then CTD! :mad:
I read from 1 to 6 pages this thread and still dont understand and a bit confused...:confused:
Is there the possibility to fix and how? :(

I always give Hungary, Romania and Finland small numbers of BF109's and Pzkpfw IV's, this not only keeps them reasonably competitive it is historically accurate, of Germany's allies, only Finland had good infantry, the rest had poor infantry but decent pilots and some decent tank units.

In the pacific I always give Siam a few Zero's as the Jap's did equip part of the Siamese airforce with them.

I think India should be a seperate faction as the British army in India was actually seperate from the UK in organization, they would have the same infantry as the UK but they were equiped with mainly light armour anf older aircraft.

Top Bottom