Running the game in 3D?

Aaron90495

King
So I got a new 3D monitor for my computer, but I have no idea how to enable the 3D for Civ. I can't find an option to enable 3D anywhere. Can someone help me out please? Thanks! :)

Does CiV even have 3D capability?
When I was a kid 3D computer games meant something completly different to what they do now...

Does CiV even have 3D capability?
When I was a kid 3D computer games meant something completly different to what they do now...

It does. It supports 3D Vision, and I have a 3D Vision-capable computer and 3D monitor, so theoretically I should be able to run it in 3D. I just can't figure out how to.

Civ 5 works like a dream on 3d vision. I have it on all time, and looks pretty cool. Mountains, water, units look absolutely awesome.

If you want to activate 3D on CIV5, you need to activate it on your graphic card settings, if you have the correct package.

For Nvidia, you need a compatible 3d monitor, plus the 3d vision kit (glasses etc). For ATI I don't know. Last time I had an ATI card they were going to use some 3rd party driver. Hence I sold it, bought a Nvidia 3d Vision package, and a compatible 3d LED monitor. :)

Top Bottom