Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Plexus
Go Strider... Go Donsig! I'm so conflicted!

You have to wonder who he did vote for :)

A vote for Strider is a Vote for experiance!!!

I wish that you will vote for me as I know what I'm doing. I have been in science sense Demogame 1 Term 1 and throughout my career I have also been trade deputy and Vice President.

Originally posted by Shaitan

This is not the candidate you are looking for.

This is not the candidate we are looking for.

Move along.

Move along.

:lol:

:confused: :confused: I don't get it :confused: :confused:

This is not the candidate you are looking for.

This is not the candidate we are looking for.

Move along.

Move along.

:lol:

You will vote for Strider.

We will vote for Strider.

You will give me your beer and chips

No!!!

Originally posted by Zarn

You will vote for Strider.

We will vote for Strider.

You will give me your beer and chips

No!!!

Ok... NM I think I got it :)

Originally posted by Strider

:confused: :confused: I don't get it :confused: :confused:
Obi Wan, Luke and the droids sneak into the port on Tatooine. Storm troopers are looking for the droids. Ben "fuzzles" the storm troopers with a Jedi mind trick.

Same thing here except with candidate instead of droids.

Strider for Deputy Science Leader!

NO!!!! WE WONT DONSIG FOR DEPUTY SCIENCE LEADER!!!!!!

Originally posted by Strider

NO!!!! WE WONT DONSIG FOR DEPUTY SCIENCE LEADER!!!!!!

I still don't know what I'll do if donsig is my deputy..... That'll be strange wouldn't it :)

Strider, you're back just one vote now, so quickly vote for yourself.

everyone remember, its not like one vote makes a difference :lol:

Quoting Strider...
I don't get it

If Donsig doesn't win here, I'm going to have this quote made into bumperstickers...

J/K Strider

Folks,

Strider is a good person and dedicated player.

However, a failure to elect donsig here is just foolish.

donsig has demonstrated that he has knowledge to match any of us. He works tirelessly on issues effecting the game, and if those of you opposed to him would look past the reality that he isn't afraid to confront issues directly, you might just find a friendly and helpful person who has contributed as much to this game as anyone outside of the great Shaitan.

donsig isn't going to out post count some of you, but his posts have quality, are focused on victory for our nation, and no one can make a credible argument that every action he has taken has not been in the best interests of the entire citizenry.

Again, I do not vote against Strider...I choose to vote for donsig.

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
...and if those of you opposed to him would look past the reality that he isn't afraid to confront issues directly, you might just find a friendly and helpful person who has contributed as much to this game as anyone...
Quite true. Donsig and I had some legendary battles before we figured each other out. Since then he has been a vital contributor to much of what I've done for the game.

I would support donsig for any postition as I know his dedication to what he sets out for himself. I particularly favor him for Science as his analytic ability is a key plus for this job.

Does anyone want to buy my vote $-) ?
Seems pretty close to me.... Maybe 1 vote will decide it :p

donsig 11 52.38%
Strider 10 47.62%
Abstain 0 0%

Total: 21 votes 100%

Looks like I'm going to have to do some campaigning when I get back from school ;).

dis, is there anything you won't try to stir up a nest of hornets? You are Fanatika's own coyote-trickster.

On-topic, for a change, I'm supporting donsig. I think Strider has done good work in the past but feel that for where we are right now donsig has a better grasp of the challenges we face and the solutions we must find.

i agree totally with bill_in_pdx. although i have nothing against strider personally, i feel donsig is the right man for this job. what some here have called complaining, i have seen only as the defense of the rights of the people. maybe we need more complaining in our government.

Hmmm...it would appear to this outside observer that many people are holding back their votes until the last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom