• Strider

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Runoffs and spinoff polls always have much lower participation. The people who run down the polls and vote in every election won't be here. It's only the folks who are interested in Science.

That's a shame :(

Ehecatl Atzin

Stuck could be be a "turn chat rep dep". :)

Originally posted by Shaitan
29 Minutes to go. Still tied.

What do we do after that?
:confused:

@eyrei - Strider and donsig are ammenable to being co-leaders. We could try that.

Polls closed and were tied 15-15. Are citizens can not decide.... Donsig or Strider? Strider or Donsig?

As donsig stated we have already made plans and I will be willing to do a joint-leadership.

Also I have a few questions:

1) Will we have two deputies? Or just one?

2) Can we each pick are own chat rep?(The constition says we can have multiply chat reps)

@eyrei - Strider and donsig are ammenable to being co-leaders. We could try that.

I think that is a bad idea, as the game is rather disorganized at the moment anyway. However, I don't have a better suggestion, so I guess we should give it a try.

ooohh! co-leadership! now this is interesting!

Ehecatl Atzin

These are our choices:

1) Run another run-off electioon
2) Post a Citizen Poll asking wether we should allow joint leadership.

If the co-leadership is acceptable then I propose that Strider start the term 2 FNSD thread as he has the most science experience. :)

Originally posted by chiefpaco
Darn I came too late to vote here!

LOL

Donsig: I will post the FNSD thread(or should we name it something else this term) and you can make the second post with anything you want to include.

As this affects the gameplay as a whole and there are no established rules to handle it I am going to make a temporary ruling.

donsig and Strider are co-leaders. There is no deputy as no candidate qualified with the second highest vote total. donsig and Strider should divide their duties between them (as they seem to have already done). If the situation becomes untenable due to disagreement, contention, or confusion, a neutral moderator will be enlisted to flip a coin and decide who is Leader and who is Deputy.

The Judiciary should immediately begin formulating rules to handle a "double tie" situation for official positions. Those rules will retro-affect this election if we are still in a co-manager situation when they become effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom