Rushing the enemy or Mega city? Your first turn!

Civ has been and always be first and formost a single player game PERIOD

Aight bra thanx for your opinion, but I like the MP, the SP is just the tutorial if anything, the warm-up if you will. You can have fun going Pro in the SP, but i'm gud pimp.

What are you talking about Boss Nasti? Bra? I thought women wore them to give a bit of lift to their breasts. Gud? Pimp? You aint a pimp. You can come back and tell me that you are all you like, but no pimp in the world would be seen dead playing this game, they have far too many prostitutes to be looking after.

If you want to post sensibly, making as proper use of the English Language as you can, then you have much more chance of people actually reading your posts and respecting what is said within them.

Aight bra thanx for your opinion, but I like the MP, the SP is just the tutorial if anything, the warm-up if you will. You can have fun going Pro in the SP, but i'm gud pimp.

It's not an opinion. Civilization was designed as a single player game. Multi player didn't come till much later in an expansion to Civ2.

I can't stand multiplayer because I always get morons who have no skill or they drop out before I crush them. (Usually both)

Then you win don't you? If all your enemies quit, all the better, a quick win! Seriously though, this is clearly a case of each to their own. Some people like MP, some people like SP. I personally had a few games on SP to get the hang of it, then took it online. I prefer all games when playing against real opponents as opposed to computer AI, but that's just personal opinion, and as much as I'm entitled to my own opinion, so is everyone else.

Top Bottom