• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ryanjames' mods-Civilisations, small and large

So, I've been playtesting the Cherokee, and I've come across a small problem. The UB has GWOL slots, so that's all well and good, they show up, but they do not show up in the culture overview scene where you re-arrange great works of view themeing bonuses. There is this mod, but I'm not sure if it will be compatible, and I don't want to force people to download it, I'd prefer it if I could have a solution to this within the Cherokee.

That happened to me with Iraq. I don't believe there's any way to display it in the culture overview without that mod.

Do I have to add support, or does the mod allow it automatically?

It's actually really simple - you can insert the DCO in the mod and it will work.

Here is some swaggy screenshots of Brunei!

Spoiler :

Unfortunately, none of the Lua is working

Choo choo!

Here is some swaggy screenshots of Brunei!

Spoiler :
http://i.imgur.com/PDtoP5I.jpg

Unfortunately, none of the Lua is working

Hype, hype hype around the world... :lol::goodjob:

Hype, hype hype around the world... :lol::goodjob:

"It's the circle of Hype!"

Oh wait, why didn't I think of saying that when they released the Pridelands civ?

Nice!

That colour scheme could use some work though :p

Shoot the icon my way and I'll sort something out.

It's funny, I complain about bad colours a lot, but I kind of like the current Brunei scheme.

I don't have much of a problem with it either, maybe a paler-pink and more vibrant yellow would make it more clear. I don't know, I'm personally fine with the one shown.

Just a little update on my projects

The Cherokee-Almost finished, awaiting LS and leader icon from various people.

Brunei-Also close to being finished, waiting for a completed map (unless what I was sent earlier was completed, but I'm not sure) and some icons, and perhaps a tiny amount of balancing

Cumania-Waiting for code and unit skins, aswell as the LS. I need to find someone to do the icons however, if someone is willing (I have the icon bases)

The Toltecs-Haven't actually started the XML work yet, but I've got untested Lua, a map and the UI art, so that's something. I need to find someone to do the LS aswell.

The Mystery civ-All the art is done, but none of the lua, not my highest priority at the moment.

Sogdiana and Elam, not going to start these until a few of my current projects have been released.

None of my projects have mod support yet, and while I can do most mod support on my own easily, if someone can do events and decisions, I'd like to request code for that.

Anyway, here's a wonderful leader scene for the Cumans, courtesy of COF!

Spoiler :

Top Bottom