Huge
World Age, Temperature, Rainfall, and Resources set to random
Emperor
16 AI Civs

Special Settings:
Complete Kills
Random Personalities
Quick Combat
All Victory conditions turned off (I set my own goal for this game)

I'm playing as Washington.

Scenario:
There are now several large empires on the map. They all have larger armies and more advanced techs. Most have declared war on you. With few friends, and endless waves of units being sent to your cities, can you withstand these wars and survive?

My Custom Victory Condition:
I picked a Terra map because I wanted to sail to the new world and colonize it. My goals were to pick policies to set myself up for a wide empire, pick the Order ideology, and then plant as many cities as possible in the new world. Finally, I would build an army, send it back to the old world, and conquer everything; relying on the the economy of my new world empire to conquer all other civs. I picked Washington for this mission to leverage the awesome UU (minute men and B17).

Game History:
In the early game, I had Venice nearby my capital. They built several early wonders, and I decided to capitalize on this by taking their capital, knowing that this would label me a warmonger. I was ok with this risk and ready for war. Taking Venice caused chain denounces/war declares from AI civs. The real problem that this caused, wasn't from the constant wars now being fought to defend my cities. Since I was labeled the first warmonger, this allowed other warmonger nations to conquer without consequence (there are many in this game thanks to the random personalities.) There are now several large empires, and most do not like me...

Apologies for not having the Turn 0 save. I didn't expect to post this game. However, this game has been a lot of fun, and I think posting the save mid-game is still very worth it. Enjoy!

I have G&K and BNW. I have all map packs except the last two that were released after BNW (scrambled continents and nations?)

Attachments

• Washington_0288 AD-1836.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
Top Bottom