Save policy Bug

benk

Chieftain
Hello,

when I save a policy, my culture stop going up! I never saw this before... this is a multiplayer game with a custom map from the steam workshop (no scenario, just the map)

An other bug, the great prophet is automatically boight when I have enough faith even when the “inform me later” option is on...

do you have some insights on this?
Thank you!

Once you have enough faith points Great Prophet is automatically bought before you enter Industrial Era

About the policy save thing i have no idea

Not precisely correct. In the unmodded game, once you have enough points to cross the threshold, you have a chance on each turn of spawning a Great Prophet (with the chance increasing the more points over the threshold you are).

Thanks for the clarification. I wasnt sure if that also applies to third etc prophet. Knew ii was the case with first and second prophet

Ok so the “inform me later” option is not absolute. For instance, if I want to save my faith to pop a great scientist (that is no yet available because rationalism tree is not completed), there is a chance to “lose” my faith before.

Yes but only to prophets. You can use your faith to missionaries or inqusitors just before you have 500 faith or whatever sum is required for the next prophet to spawn.
This way you can prevent next prophet to spawn and save a little bit faith. Yes it is a lot micro managing to watch that you don't have "too much" faith

Top Bottom