[SCENARIO] Europe and Middle East 2006

I'm having the same problem.
I've loaded the mod but the scenario does not show up on the scenarios screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Never mind, I've managed to sort it out now...

I'm having the same problem.
I've loaded the mod but the scenario does not show up on the scenarios screen. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Never mind, I've managed to sort it out now...

And how did you do it?

And how did you do it?

What I did wrong, is that I created a europe folder inside the Warlords mods folder and then copied the scenario into that folder. This did not work.

To make it work, I started again and unzipped the scenario directly into the warlords mods folder.
This worked for me, I don't know if it will help you at all...

There may be radicals in our country more than in other countries but what you really must refer to is the tolerance of free religion in our country is as good as any other European so called "Liberal" country.

...others say that it is not Istanbul but Konstantinopolis. Bah! What the heck!

I cannot make you change the way you see us. With peace...

where was ur free religion when u killed millions of greeks and armenians just because they were christians in 1922??

and it is Konstantinupolis.it is our city and we name it as we want.u just have it for 600 years.we had it for 20.000 years
.u are just a gap in history.

and about altering our opinion without peacefull ways we wait for u.come to taste the spears of the spartans

edit: sorry i forgot

Top Bottom