Scenario Request Thread

TheTacticalApe

Chieftain
Post your requests for scenarios here. Also if anyone can, please read the requests and make the mods because the program doesn't work on my computer.

Thanks

The Thirty Years' War, the American Civil War, WW1 western front and WW2 European Theater are a couple that I can think of that I believe would be really fun to play.

Revolutionary War anyone?

Iran-Iraq War, Spanish-American War, etc.

Something along the lines of Rhyes and Fall of Civilization, it was always my favorite scenario, i just didnt like how often my competition fell. They always go out with a whimper, never a bang.

I remember playing a great scenario back in Civ2 in medieval Europe with focus on the crusades.

And not just the crusades against Arabia, but also against the eastern European heathens, and such.

That would be greatly appreciated!

I miss the old biblical scenarios from Civ2 like King David of Israel, Holy Land, etc.

Also the civ4 ones like Biblical world and Mesopotamia...

Anything middle east.

Roman empire carthagian(?) time: the civ is already out ^^ Would be awesome :)

I'd like to play the Conquest of the Americas. Iroquois vs. UK, Spain vs. Aztec & Incas, etc. Also the Indian subcontinent, from the Greek invasion to English colonization. The colonization of South Africa would be good, too.

I would love a 1000 AD scenario with 22 Civs and 8-10 City-States...

possibly to have three or four muslim factions ?

Top Bottom