Scenario Request Thread

1000AD & RFC are two I would love to see. Especially now the patch has opened up the modding possibilities so they could be done justice.

RFC DoC would be great...

I would love to see a recreation of El Justo's Age of Imperialism scenario from Civ3.

Anyone ever read Harry Turtledove's alternate history Southern Victory Series? For those who are unfamiliar, it is a series of alternate history where the premise is how would the 20th century, particularly WW1 (The Great War) through WW2, be like had the Confederate States won the American Civil War (War of Secession).
Recreating this scenario would be epic! Wish I had the time/patience and tools to make this happen...

Trojan war on Huge Greece + Western Anatolia, with all the Grecian states (Myrmidones, Ithaka, Mykenai, Sparta, Athens, Crete, Dorians, Thrakians.) and Anatiolians (Hittites, Amazons, the whole of Troas.)

Korean Conflict 1950 and 2013
I have the northeastern map of Asia.

Here is the help I need:
1. World builder does not have N & S Korea in its list
2. Need a way to modify the units for North Korea.... (NK modern armor would be T72 & T62 - low end mobile sams such as SA-10's - fighters Mig 21, 23 and 25)
3. Need a way to have the US, Japan and S Korea as allies with continuous open borders.
4. Need to add Taiwan
5. Need North Korea to be at war always with South Korea

1) 1000 AD Scenario

2) 500 BC Scenario

3) 100 AD Scenario

4) 2000 AD Scenario

All should be on Small Earth for rapid play

Anyone ever read Harry Turtledove's alternate history Southern Victory Series? For those who are unfamiliar, it is a series of alternate history where the premise is how would the 20th century, particularly WW1 (The Great War) through WW2, be like had the Confederate States won the American Civil War (War of Secession).
Recreating this scenario would be epic! Wish I had the time/patience and tools to make this happen...

I have also read it and am looking for the same I have a request inthe map request for quite some time but no luck

Thor Macklin's "800 AD Scenario" for BNW please !

Replacing Greeks by Byzantines, and new civs for filling the voids in certain zones of this map...

Would love to play a scenario like Into the Renaissance, with the following changes:

1) Smaller map, preferably standard size
2) Every civ start with a number of city already founded
3) Can't build settler, expand only by conquest. City cannot be razed
4) Science off

Or if anyone knows a tutorial to do this, I will gladly try to do it myself :)

Can somebody make WWII scenario for BNW? I can help with cities, maps, historical facts, resources etc. I cannot do myself because don´t have editor

Thor Macklin's Earth 800 AD for BNW please ?

I have no access to SDK...

Suggestions :

Replace Greeks with Byzantines...

Add Indonesia...

Top Bottom