Scenario Sticky

If anyone would like to help, i am going to try and make scenario of either the rise/or fall of the Carolingian Frankish Empire or of the Norman Conquests. I have never made a scenario before so i would like some help and if anyone knows of a good map.

If anyone would like to help, i am going to try and make scenario of either the rise/or fall of the Carolingian Frankish Empire or of the Norman Conquests. I have never made a scenario before so i would like some help and if anyone knows of a good map.

I would love to help but I'm working on my own mod and I have one good suggestion for you if you don't know, euratlas.com.

thanks, although do you have an opinion on which one?

thanks, although do you have an opinion on which one?

I'm not particularly informed on the Norman conquests so I don't really have an opinion on that, were those the invasions of italy/sicily and england?

I think the Carolingian scenario would be fun on a map that focuses on europe that only goes east up to hungary/poland.

im going to go with the carolingian scenerio. the map includes nothern spain, nothern italy, france, denmark, and saxony. It goes from tours to (i think) the norman conquests of england. any opnions or thoughts?

One problem you'll have is religion. There ought to only be two, Catholicism and Paganism, but the others will pop up no matter what you do.

I handled this problem in my Viking Age Scenario by creating an unaccessable Barb city, and making it the Holy City for all the religions that shouldn't be in the scenario. I put it in the far corner of the map, in the ocean. Basically, the city was in the corner, surrounded by peaks, so the religions could not spread from there.

normans as brittany and flander, charlemagne as centeral french leader and the other one fot the wester franks. it will go from 700(charles martel creates carolingian dynasty) to 1000(997 end of the dynasty). also, what map size do you recomend? i think standerd would work well.

Top Bottom