Schedule of events for next couple weeks

Seidrik_The_Gray

Seidrik The Gray
1) Are we resuming session 5?

2) Will there be a session 6 prior to ellection?

3) Is the ellection still on for the 5th of May?

4) Has the Triad's rule effectively come to an end with the end of the 5th session?

My opinion:
I am not sure about #1, and am fine if it is done. If we still are having an ellection on the 5th, then there is no time for #2. If we are still having the ellection, then should the PF make an RP statement, effectively ending their rule now, and we need to have a thread to collect all of the platforms for the ellection, and we also need a couple days for people to shift around factions if they wish, and for politics, etc...

Also, the Triad came to power in a period when some of our mechanics in terms of term limits, and session limits were not set in stone, so I don't see anything, beyond when the next ellection is to be held that necessarily says the Triad cannot play one more session or at the very least finish Alphabet.

Thoughts?

1) Are we resuming session 5?

hopefully, if you could play over the weekend :)

2) Will there be a session 6 prior to ellection?

Not enough time.

3) Is the ellection still on for the 5th of May?

In theroy yes

4) Has the Triad's rule effectively come to an end with the end of the 5th session?

Only if they are not voted back in of course.

says the Triad cannot play one more session or at the very least finish Alphabet.
But nothing says they have to either.

Otherwise i think that timetable is fine :)

I think the playsession should end just before we make the revolution (Alphabet and all trades with Spain until we get Monotheism).

I really thing we should get one more playset in. In my opinion it should probably end at alphabet or when we are ready for war with Hatty.

I would say a playset this weekend. I can not do the playset thing though.

I think you can play onto Alphabet is complete, KWP, I do not see any problem with that, please go ahead, we have enough instructions until then.

Ok, I am planning on running the session Sunday night using the turn 5 instructions. Blastoid makes a good argument in the APR thread concerning changing the scout path to check out the south copper resource while the horse archer works on getting there, then moving the scout to the West and exploring more of the south western coast prior to moving East.

Sound good?

Also the last player misalocated the espionage points as 3 to hatty and 1 to Lincoln. I would say switch them all to Lincoln so we can get his graph. Once we get Lincoln's graph split it 3 lincoln- 1 hatty to maintain both graphs.

Top Bottom