Science: After Engineering?

Black_Hole

Deity
Okay we have 2 choices, sorry im kinda busy right now so I cant post in depth.

Invention
Theology

I think we should go the top branch: Theo, Education, Banking, etc

Leave invention and Gunpowder until later or let the AI research this path.

As I've been pushing for this entire game:

Theology Just a Stepping stone
Education Universities should boost our science output some, and it ends the GL
Banking Banks, we need the money, badly.
Economics Smiths Trading Company, it could save us anywhere from 20 to 40 gold per turn
Printing Press Just a Stepping Stone
Democracy Best government in the game, and a VERY good trading tech

If we don't trade for Theology I would chose Invention. But I think we will make that trade so follow the upper tree to get Democracy. By that time we'll get rid of Iro and maybe outer part of Babylon. We don't even need to take Babs completely.
Then we could continue playing peacefully with democracy... Its demogame after all :)

The other continent already has Theo. We can trade for it. Let's go the Cavalry path.

Universities and Banks sound like the plan to me.

go theology/democracy way, we are safe enough now, and have a strong enough offensive unit (dont need to go for cavalry yet). and we need cathedrals, banks and universitys.

Our military is fine for now; there's no need to research cavalry now. We should take the upper path and learn how to improve our own nation, not learn how to hurt others.

I agree with CT. Get cavalry and watch everyone bow before our military! Anyways, everyone else (the AI) will be going for the upper path, so why would we want to lag behind in research when we can trade techs if we go for cavalry?

Top Bottom