Science: Which branch of the tree do we want?

Head straight for economics, no distractions.

I agree with Civanator. Samurai will take care or our military needs for a while. Time to improve our culture and economy.

Ashburnham said:
I agree with Civanator. Samurai will take care or our military needs for a while. Time to improve our culture and economy.
no one wants the nice calvary? there just down the militaristic road ;)
of course education/banking/astronomy is nice....

maybe we could get the Republic. This will help us to get our science and commerce to be faster. If we go straight for Democracy then this would not be nessecary. What i think shoud be our first goal is to get Invention. I really think that LW will help in our war effort and save us alot of gold. That should be our number one priority.

classical_hero said:
maybe we could get the Republic. This will help us to get our science and commerce to be faster. If we go straight for Democracy then this would not be nessecary. What i think shoud be our first goal is to get Invention. I really think that LW will help in our war effort and save us alot of gold. That should be our number one priority.
we are at war, monarchy is good enough for now i think

With all of this discussion so far about the upper or lower branch, how come we went backwards and are now spending flasks on the Republic? I don't get it. :crazyeyes:

Cyc said:
With all of this discussion so far about the upper or lower branch, how come we went backwards and are now spending flasks on the Republic? I don't get it. :crazyeyes:
i dont think we are, i believe we finished chivalry 1 turn and ct needed a placemarker so she chose republic the same turn, thus not yet wasting anything

Top Bottom