SciFi/Fantasy Unit Graphics

Mostly a simple paintjob on Fairline's warhammer Reiklanders and bits from Dominions 5. Middenheim, known also as the city of the White Wolf, home to the Cult of Ulric and the greatest city-state of the north, is amongst the greatest and most fortified fortress-cities within the Old World and beyond. Warriors of urlic militia, spearmen, spearmen w/shields, swordsmen w/armor, swords of ulric elite, halberdiers, crossbowmen, handgunners, greatswords, cannon, captain, wolfkin fanatics, knights, seneschal of the white wolf (general), pistoliers, knights of the white wolf, knights of the white wolf grand master, priest of ulric, ar-ulric, huntmaster, hunting hounds, pair of halberdiers, middenheim militia.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Warhammer Middenheim.png
    Tanelorn Warhammer Middenheim.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,011
I like that shepherd. We don't get nearly enough animal units. :p

Your RN Dive Bomber mod, reminds me of something you'd see in a 1950's science fiction show, which would have an equally ridiculous name such as: "Lieutenant-Commander Webley and the Fleet Space Arm"
It wouldn't look too far out of place in certain Star Wars Republic comics...
Not to mention, most early/WW2 era jet fighters wouldn't look out of place as starfighters...

It wouldn't look too far out of place in certain Star Wars Republic comics...
Not to mention, most early/WW2 era jet fighters wouldn't look out of place as starfighters...

Or something like this (not sure where it's from, but it seems to fit):

RAF in Space.jpg

Spider worshiping and riding forest goblins of the drakwald. Forest goblin archers, warriors, spears, shaman, spider rider.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Warhammer Forest Goblins.png
    Tanelorn Warhammer Forest Goblins.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 893
Last edited:

Mushroom munching crazed night goblins: warrior, spearman, archer, netter, fanatic, shaman, squig, squid rider, cave squig.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Warhammer Night Goblins.png
    Tanelorn Warhammer Night Goblins.png
    10 KB · Views: 860

Skavenslaves, Skavenslave slingers, rusty knives, rusty spears.
The forecast is for vermintide.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Warhammer Skavenslaves.png
    Tanelorn Warhammer Skavenslaves.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 822
Tanelorn, have you ever tried your hand at Game of Thrones units? Your warhammer ones are great.

1st row, skavenslaves
2nd row clan eshin nightrunners, gutterrunners, deathrunners, assasins
3rd row clanrats, stormvermin
4th row, packmaster, clan moulder packmaster, master moulder, clan pestilens plague monks, plague censer bearer, plague priest, plague monk 2, clan skyre warplock jezzail team
weapons teams and monsters in the works.

@Thorvald of Lym @Metro Polis @CurtSibling @Fairline Thanks guys!
@countmc I am a bit turned off after seasons 7 and 8 (boo D&D, booo!). What a dumpster fire. Maybe later, certainly before winds of winter gets published and hopefully George sets things right.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Warhammer Skaven preview.png
    Tanelorn Warhammer Skaven preview.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

Steampunk clan Scyre alternate warplock jezzail, two poison wind globadiers, warpfire thrower, rattling gun, poison wind mortar, warp grinder

Attachments

• Tanelorn Warhammer Skaven clan Skyre.png
    Tanelorn Warhammer Skaven clan Skyre.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 806

Steampunk clan Scyre alternate warplock jezzail, two poison wind globadiers, warpfire thrower, rattling gun, poison wind mortar, warp grinder

Do we get the King of the Goblins with all these Goblin hordes? The one played by David Bowie? :p

@Metro Polis Yes, I agree. I will fix it.
Meanwhile, have a clan moulder rat ogre:

@Patine sorry, what? A goblin David Bowie? Green face and all?

Unfortunately not. His character of the Goblin King Jareth in the original "Labrynth" movie. The lack of green face and such was somewhat jarring, but apparently tied into a common trope of old fae myth and lore.

I see. So, a couple more rat ogres: regular, armored, clan moulder bonebreaker
Boneripper inspired thing:

Attachments

• Tanelorn rat ogres.png
    Tanelorn rat ogres.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 841
  • Tanelorn boneripper thing.png
    Tanelorn boneripper thing.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 863
Last edited:
Top Bottom