Screenshots

Thorgrimm

Senior Elder
Post all screenshots here.

And to break in the Sci Fi Workshop, here is the next of our minor civs added are the Shi, descendants of a CHinese Nuclear sub that grounded in San Francisco harbor.

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

Since Ancient One is wanting to see some tribals in real bad, ;) next up are the Northern Tribes minor civ.
The Elder was never named in the game, so if anybody has a better name by all means suggest.

Here is a screenie of the new Unity Aquaduct Partizanac just created for the fallout mod. Good Job dude! :goodjob:

@Flamand, we have a wee bit of pink showing on the right hand side of the civilopedia gfx.

I know, but all tries to eliminate it have failed so far... :(

Since Ancient One is wanting to see some tribals in real bad, ;) next up are the Northern Tribes minor civ.
The Elder was never named in the game, so if anybody has a better name by all means suggest.
But their name seems to be too big. It overlaps the left button.
You should name them "Northern Tribes" or "The North Tribes" to fit.

But their name seems to be too big. It overlaps the left button.
You should name them "Northern Tribes" or "The North Tribes" to fit.

@Heretic, do not worry about that, when you get the update with them in, their name will not be there. They are non playable. :D

@Flamand, ok np then. :)

Here is a screenie of the new Unity Aquaduct Partizanac just created for the fallout mod. Good Job dude!

@Flamand, we have a wee bit of pink showing on the right hand side of the civilopedia gfx.
Thanks man!

That pink is showing on my civilopedia too! :(

Since Ancient One is wanting to see some tribals in real bad, next up are the Northern Tribes minor civ.

I don't remember seeing that LH in CFC is that one new?

to bad looks great! :)

If I can recover the data, I have all the frames to make animated LH's for the Fallout talking heads. But that is the problem I need to recover the data from my crashed hdd. :sad: I had an animated BOS, NCR and Children LH's done but not in game yet, till that damned hdd broke itself. :mad:

Here is a screenie of the new E.O.T.C. Aquaduct Partizanac just created for the fallout mod. Good Job dude! :goodjob:

Here is a screenie of the new Vehicle Rehab Facility Small Wonder just created by Xerxes for the fallout mod. He sent me the Wonder splash and I converted it to the needed buildings icons. Good Job dude!

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Here is a screenie of the new Rediscovery of Trade Wonder Splash created by Xerxes for the Fallout mod. Good Job dude!

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Here is a screenie of the new Bot Data Storage Upgrade created by SWalker for the Fallout mod. Good Job dude!

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Here is a screenie of the new Ghoul Specific Cafe, Wooz's Joint created by Partizanac for the Fallout mod. Good Job dude!

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Here is a screenie of the new Bot Data Storage Upgrade created by SWalker for the Fallout mod. Good Job dude!

Cheers, Thorgrimm
Kudos SWalker. :clap:
But what game is that from ?

Here is a screenie of the Ghoul specific Great Wonder Set's Wall. :)

Is the Sacajawea head animated? If so who made her?
No, it is not animated. it is from one of the talking heads in Fallout2. I have the frames to animate all of the LH's, but do not know how to do them. So unless someone volunteers to do them they will be static. :sad:

:nuke: Þórgrímr :nuke:

Top Bottom