• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing a little mapmaking with the new SC2 GalaxyEditor, I suppose these count as screens :p

Spoiler :

Neat, cardgame! How do you get in?

Tear down that wall!

Yeah, Id just delete a couple of blocks, get in, put them back in behind me.

Later, he added in some stairs to the top deck and there was a staircase down into the bottom. He also put in some cannon on the sides (bottom deck) :D

BEST. SPRITE. FREAKING. EVAR.

closer (not super-close)
Spoiler :

farther away

CREDIT: WordsHere

The boat and sprite art are from Minecraft, a DF-like sandbox game.

I used to... It's a pretty good free FPS

Combat Arms is way better, but too many damned hackers!

now I don't play either

Hey, so like it seems one or two of you guys here are like into beta testing indie games, like?

I just checked out the Minecraft site, looks like a fun. My favourite toy as a kid has to be the simple wooden building blocks :)

My Argonian Assassin :)

@leonel looks cool, nice background too :)

Is it from WoWcraft? I am totally out of touch with games these days.

@leonel looks cool, nice background too :)

Is it from WoWcraft? I am totally out of touch with games these days.

I'd say you're so out of touch, even my grandma with advanced Alzheimer's disease could at least pick it out as from being the Elder Scrolls series! :mad:

But yes it's from Oblivion. :D I started a monster thread some years ago about it; http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=163051 I highly recommend playing Morrowind first, then Oblivion. Morrowind will help you get to know the world of Tamriel better and it's history. Oblivion for a more graphically updated experience.

Actually that Argonian assassin is based around the character Lifts-Her-Tail from the ingame book "The Lusty Argonian Maid." ;) I imagine she escaped the chains of slavery and hit the road for adventure and freedom!

I got pretty far in Oblivion before I got bored of it. I finished all of the Arena quests and all of the Mage's Guild, with just one spell that I spammed over and over again. Then I tried to do the main quest but the chore of doing each Oblivion Gate made me uninstall the game.

I got pretty far in Oblivion before I got bored of it. I finished all of the Arena quests and all of the Mage's Guild, with just one spell that I spammed over and over again. Then I tried to do the main quest but the chore of doing each Oblivion Gate made me uninstall the game.

That makes 2 of us. I just ignored the main quest in all my subsequent playthroughs. What a crappily thought out concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom