Scripted historical events in 1.17.0 (Unleashing the worst of the humanity thread)

Look... There're only two ways to settle an issue. One is forcing me to leave by all the means possible and restore the "decade long peace" that you brag about by further demonizing me, spitting toxicity towards me and then declaring "victory" if you want to wage a war on me. I can make this easier and do this job myself, leaving once and for all and never coming back, I'll not lose anything from that and neither you will, everyone will firmly stay on their positions. Second option are the mutual guarantees, first is that me and any other person on the server will be talked to in an acceptable manner by you and the staff when there's no reason given for the opposite, followed right next by me bringing excuses for the snapping and responsive attack as well as ensuring guarantees that I'll never use an aggressive speech whether it is being used in response or not. The only issue with the second option is that the first impression from the community here is already ruined for me, meaning I'll never feel welcomed here afterwards no matter what guarantees would be given, as well as neither you will ever feel comfortable seeing me anywhere around. That leaves only one option working. You well succeeded at pleasing your ego, being supported by the horde of "yes men" that you were gathering around yourself for a decade and who'll like and support whatever you'll say. You defeat me, I'm signing a capitulation and you'll never see me again here. Everyone is satisfied including myself, no longer having to tolerate such an attitude.

Farewell.

Last edited:
Please, read the thread again to get a better understanding of my message, I didn't miss out anything.
Isn't your position to refine the current scripts and add new ones, based on the fact that there are scripted events in the mod?

Look... There're only two ways to settle an issue. One is forcing me to leave by all the means possible and restore the "decade long peace" that you brag about by further demonizing me, spitting toxicity towards me and then declaring "victory" if you want to wage a war on me. I can make this easier and do this job myself, leaving once and for all and never coming back, I'll not lose anything from that and neither you will, everyone will firmly stay on their positions. Second option are the mutual guarantees, first is that me and any other person on the server will be talked to in an acceptable manner by you and the staff when there's no reason given for the opposite, followed right next by me bringing excuses for the snapping and responsive attack as well as ensuring guarantees that I'll never use an aggressive speech whether it is being used in response or not. The only issue with the second option is that the first impression from the community here is already ruined for me, meaning I'll never feel welcomed here afterwards no matter what guarantees would be given, as well as neither you will ever feel comfortable seeing me anywhere around. That leaves only one option working. You well succeeded at pleasing your ego, being supported by the horde of "yes men" that you were gathering around yourself for a decade and who'll like and support whatever you'll say. You defeat me, I'm signing a capitulation and you'll never see me again here. Everyone is satisfied including myself, no longer having to tolerate such an attitude.

Farewell.

How many more walls of text are you going to write about leaving before you actually leave?

Vulpeo, I don't think you understand: There is no issue.

In an earlier post, Leoreth mentioned professional game developers with PR teams and whatnot, and you mentioned creators having a responsibility to engaging with a community and all. But no. That isn't true. Leoreth does not have that responsibility. Leoreth doesn't have to explain or reply to anything. Leoreth is perfectly fine with not paying attention to anyone and simply developing his mod as he sees fit. Professional game developers have PR teams to engage with a community to prevent people from leaving bad reviews or other financially-related reasons - Leoreth doesn't.

So there is no issue.

There is you writing walls of text into a void... And Leoreth, having said what he had to say, not returning to this thread, and not wasting more valuable lifetime on something he doesn't care about anymore.

AI Mongols fear general winter so they sit idle in city. Also, their 3-move cavalry always wait for 1-move siege unit. That's old problem since original CIV4.

Several people sent to the ignored list now, and I'll keep on going if you don't stop attacking. I'm not continuing this thread, so much learned about this subforum in two months and about how many morons Leoreth surrounded himself with here in the decade. Fed up to the very throat. I have fudging nothing to lose here so do your worst. There's no "peace" but only deadass sycophancy that Leoreth ensured so that not even a single person dared to say even a single word against your fudging "god figure" with overblown ego. I regret I ever dared to step into here, you got what you fudging wanted! Sayonara! :)
Nobody atteacked you, they disagreed with you.

The most painful part is that his OP was interesting and even friendly. Then L *literally* just acknowledged the post, and somehow thus commenced a sudden horsehockystorm. Made me think of Anchorman: “That escalated quickly”🤣.

The most scripted one in DoC is civilization spawn, especially in the recent update.

Top Bottom