@Double A

Do you have any exciting plans for your 14 thousandth post?

Moderator Action: Please don't go down this line any further. Thank you.

ANYWAY

The nefarious President Yako is faced with a dilemma: resign himself to defeat and simply pass on two liberal policies, or chuck one and pass a fascist policy with them in the hopes that Chancellor Omega will have a change of heart.

Yeah no.

She passes the sixth liberal policy, thereby earning a
Liberal Victory

The fascists were Takhisis (no surprise there), Yakostovian, and KaiserElectric. Reus was Hitler, and presumably will be promptly deported to Austria to toil in the schnitzel mines for all eternity.

Yes, Omega, this means you were absolutely wrong about lulz.

I have a confession to make to all of you. I'm no liberal.

I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE KOMMUNITSISCHE PARTEI DEUTSCHLANDS

TIME TO AVENGE ROSA AND LIEBKNECHT. TIME TO MAKE EUROPE RED AGAIN.

if only there was any actual mechanics for that though :(

---

Funposting aside, that was a pretty.... interesting round of Secret Hitler. I'll give fascists credit where its due, I didn't suspect any of the people who ended up being fascist, except for ironically enough Mr. Hitler himself (And I guess lec too when he voted no on turn one, but I figured that could have been explained by silliket not knowing what was going on). On the other hand, I also felt that was less because of masterful deciet, and just more because imo, I don't know if the fascists knew what the hell they were doing. It was pretty easy for the communists liberals to run the show and direct meta play and get the five liberal policies passed to win the game.

It was a fun game, really enjoyed my time in this. Good job again Tak and Yako for completely flying under my radar. :)

For saving Deustchland, I believe I should be the female leader added to Germany for Civ 6

So, my early grammar posts started as my enthusiasm for sharing what I had been relearning in German, but as it went on, I realized I was being a bit of a Grammar Nazi, so I let off a little.

In choosing my Chancellor, I had the choice of Omega, an obvious liberal to all players, or a previously untested KaiserElectric. I made a judgement call that selecting Kaiser would be met by a resounding Nein and/or out us both as fascists. I was also assuming that I would not get both* of the remaining liberal cards, and would be able to pass along two fascist policies to Omega, which would have either secured my status as a visible fascist (likely) or drawn Omega into doubt (unlikely) and possibly given the fascists a chance to elect Reus (very unlikely.)

*assuming that the deck composition was somewhat close to the numbers provided.

I had fun, and I'm glad at least the most obvious liberal never suspected me.

woo..

2/3 of my fascist suspects were correct.

I was such an obvious liberal.

woo..

2/3 of my fascist suspects were correct.

I was such an obvious liberal.
I don't recall you listing me or Kaiser Electric as fascists, so who were your suspects? Tak, Reus, and who?
Honestly, I thought you might have been a fascist if not for PIS.

I don't recall you listing me or Kaiser Electric as fascists, so who were your suspects? Tak, Reus, and who?
Honestly, I thought you might have been a fascist if not for PIS.
I called out kaiser early into day 2 or three. I was loud about Choxhorn but wrong there. I made a last minute call about Takshs before the reveal so I'm giving myself credit for that, although I called her Hitler and not a fascist.

Neat. /liberul-highfive
Fairly happy with my leans then. Well except Choxorn but he was kinda shifty this game. Anyway cool game would play again. TY for hosting, DD.

I'm quite happy with having flown under the radar; it seems no one publicly suspected me, save for Tak in the one mention about investigating me. I was even one of the more active players and nary a doubt was cast upon me.

Takhisis is male. :)

Congratulations to the liberals - I think we won as much on luck as we did on skill.

So, my early grammar posts started as my enthusiasm for sharing what I had been relearning in German, but as it went on, I realized I was being a bit of a Grammar Nazi, so I let off a little.

In choosing my Chancellor, I had the choice of Omega, an obvious liberal to all players, or a previously untested KaiserElectric. I made a judgement call that selecting Kaiser would be met by a resounding Nein and/or out us both as fascists. I was also assuming that I would not get both* of the remaining liberal cards, and would be able to pass along two fascist policies to Omega, which would have either secured my status as a visible fascist (likely) or drawn Omega into doubt (unlikely) and possibly given the fascists a chance to elect Reus (very unlikely.)

*assuming that the deck composition was somewhat close to the numbers provided.

I had fun, and I'm glad at least the most obvious liberal never suspected me.

Actually the deck got reshuffled last phase

Funposting aside, that was a pretty.... interesting round of Secret Hitler. I'll give fascists credit where its due, I didn't suspect any of the people who ended up being fascist, except for ironically enough Mr. Hitler himself (And I guess lec too when he voted no on turn one, but I figured that could have been explained by silliket not knowing what was going on). On the other hand, I also felt that was less because of masterful deciet, and just more because imo, I don't know if the fascists knew what the hell they were doing. It was pretty easy for the communists liberals to run the show and direct meta play and get the five liberal policies passed to win the game.

It was a fun game, really enjoyed my time in this. Good job again Tak and Yako for completely flying under my radar. :)
:salute:
I'm quite happy with having flown under the radar; it seems no one publicly suspected me, save for Tak in the one mention about investigating me. I was even one of the more active players and nary a doubt was cast upon me.
Yyyyep. The real problem was how to co-ordinate, having no private communications whatsoever. I could play this game again.

Also, SPRIGGGG!!!!!

I really had no idea other than "Omega is for sure liberal and Arakhor looks pretty liberal" and I was wrong about lulz because I was too distracted by how obnoxious he was acting at the start.

Top Bottom