Secure!

Originally posted by naervod
Maybe we should have a National Security Advisor, who would do background checks on all new players to see if they are OK.

Sounds like a good Idea Naervod :). Ill write out the proposal when I return home from School and my Part-time Job :).

Originally posted by Thunderfall
I can consider adding a "Chamber of Secrets" sub-forum inside this forum. This way you can discuss general stuff, recruit people, and other non-confidential things here, and all the top secret things in the Chamber of Secrets. Think this is a good idea? :)

We will certainly need a place to discuss the intricate workings of our country in detail so that other team members cannot *spy* on us. If Chamber of Secrets is not an acceptable name how about something along the lines of The Council Room or The Cabinet Room?

Thank you for your support of our team TF! :goodjob:

The Cabinet room would work really well if my government proposal was introduced! Hey TF, since you are in such a giving mood, can we have a Polls sub forum?

we need something that will make people not think it is the right place (Just incase we DO get some spys). Something like a big red door with the words, "NOTHING HIDDEN HERE!" on it.

I'll join so I can get in on this, but do you trust me? I might be a spy...You'd better go look at my p/c at the other sites before you let me in. ;)

About spies, would it be possible to have the other sites agree not to "deliberately" send spies before the discovery of Espionnage. We could also create multi-site demogame embassies at the same time that we open them in reality. Just to add some reality, but not too much, to the game.

BTW, if you check my p/c at other boards, it's either 1 or 0, so I'm not a spy. ;)

There has already been a consensus not to send spies. Embassies are a must, but if you want to visit the UN now, go to the sticky called Embassy Links...

I will have access permissions all set up by Friday. :)

When will the game start?

The 14th is the set date, but I dont think we will have everything ready by then. But who know :)!

Speaking of embassies, I will repeat myself over and over again to be ambassador to Apolyton, until I am given the job.

Sounds good to me. Will set up a poll later to confirm. Very busy at the moment.

Make sure to send every name to be let into this forum, even the suspicious people. we still dont have any proof that anybody is a spy, and innocent until proven guilty.

I'd like to present myself as Ambassador of CivFanatics to the team "Grenouille"(the french team).

To do this, we should set up nomination threads, just like in the "normal" DG to confirm and vote positions in the government.

I think that ambassadors should form an assembly, something like a foreign affairs agency, to talk about the diplomatic relations with the others nations. All this being "under" the observation and the veto of both the President and the Trade or Foreign leader.

We need ambassadors and a UN. Ambassaor's for individual treaties, official declarations of war, etc... and a UN for international pressure on nations or global decisions.

No ambassadors until we have made contact in the game.

I'd like to nominate myself as Ambassador to the Grenouille team as well. Of course, I'm not Canadian, I just live in Seattle...

Top Bottom