SG Registration and Recruitment

Please do Panth...we could always use another player. We've had the roster drop to two because of RL issues...so...more is always better...well...to an extent. ;)

I'd also be interested in giving one of these a try, if there's room in any upcoming. I read through the Gandhi thread so far, so I have a general idea of how everything works.

Go ahead and post in the thread. i think we have space for one more. i'll let the rest of the guys vote.

Map:Continents
Difficulty:King
Victory conditions: Diplomatic,Domination,Cultural and Science.
Special Rule/s:None
Link for SG

Civilization:Babylon
Map:Continents
Difficulty:King
Special rule/s:/None/
SG Link
I have DLC with Inca,Spain,Mongolia and BABYLON!!!

I am making an open-minded succession game.
Everyone is welcome!
Please vote on what civilizations you want.
Only vote if you intend to play or watch this. If you are just popping in to take a look at the first turnset, be considerate and don't vote.
Feel free to request any special rules. If you want to play with extra city-states, don't be afraid to ask.
If you want raging barbarians, go ahead!
But majority rules.

Just a few things,
Please download the InfoAddictMod
If you have no DLcs, you might be able to help in a huge way.

Anyone PM me if you are interested.

Wow , succession games really got knocked around.

Is it the DLC ?

G @ K might make things a bit more intersting, but I haven't learned the mechanics well enough to get involved.

Strange that such a dynamic part of the civ game is empty.

Hi mice.

What happened to SGs is a question I quite often ask myself but I still have no real answer to it.

Partly it is DLC but actually thats not really a problem as you can set games up that are DLC free.

I wonder if its that when civ5 was released there was such a backlash from parts of the community that tend to play SGs that everybody else was put off. Maybe :dunno:

Anyway there is a few of us that were still playing but we gave it a rest to wait for G&K. My guess is it won't be long before we get a game up and going.

G&K has been out for some time now. Is there any interest in running a succession game?

I'd participate.

I could participate as well

I'd consider it as well. I've been playing lots of EU3 and looking for a way to get back into some civ.

SGs for the win!

A patch months ago messed up my game and made it unplayayable, otherwise people here would have heard something from me, as a G&K Succession Game was the plan.
Just tried my game again and the problem is now resolved, finally! So I'll see about purchasing G&K, and then hopefully a Succession Game.
Looking at the posts before this one, with 5 people within a week posting their interest in a Succession Game, there could easily have been one on the go already!

Got BnW, playing immortal with different civs. I would like to play some SG!
Feel free to invite me!

As I (re-) joined the CivFanatics (thx to the Humble Bundle, BNW and THIS forum) I'd be interested to play another Succession game.
Anything open, anyone interested?

We have a succession game just started as Carthage on Emperor and you can make it in just in time to get your first session right after the third and final (at the moment) player has taken his turns. If you're interested, I have a link in my signature to it.

We have a succession game just started as Carthage on Emperor and you can make it in just in time to get your first session right after the third and final (at the moment) player has taken his turns. If you're interested, I have a link in my signature to it.

Cool, just posted in the thread.
Just let me know when I should take over.
Will read up o the status tonight.

Thx!

We are looking for players for the First Random SG. Please delurk in the thread to join.

Top Bottom