SGOTM 01 Maintenance Thread

I have opened the sign-up thread for the next game here.

Will we make it to 20 teams this time?

Once we're done, we're allowed to view other threads even if we haven't posted in the final spoiler thread right?

As this seems to be a Frequently Asked Question, I'll try to save you sending more PMs by pointing out the following text on the Progress Page:

SGOTM Progress and Results Page said:
In order to limit spoiler information on this page for games in progress, team progress information does not include the final result scores and victory conditions until the game is declared finished.

The GOTM server seems to be taking a vacation. Please use forum attachments or Upload File to exchange saves until normal service is resumed. When the server comes back, please upload any backlogged files.

UPDATE] It seems to be back in business

... and it's gone again!

Please note that the new team threads are now open for SGOTM 2. Please make sure you use the correct threads for the two games during the short overlap period.

Re. the deadline for this game, I'll use the GOTM definition of the deadline: midnight at the end of August 8 at the International Dateline. So that gives the remaining teams another 36 hours from the time of this post to finish, and I'll publish the results shortly thereafter.

(It also gives me a few more hour to get my act together!).

Final spoilers in the SGOTMs have never been very well supported. I think the teams tend to breathe a sigh of relief when they finish, and their feeling is that there's already a lot of information in their threads that other teams can read once the game is over.

I'll post something on behalf of the Queen's Men. The play might have sucked out loud, but we can still make a story of it. ;)

SGOTM 1 Results are no posted.

Congratulations to Peanuts, the winners, and to all who played. Please use the Results and Congratulations thread to discuss the game, pat the winners on the back, and console the losers.

Top Bottom