SGOTM 03 - The Real Ms. Beyond

Oh I have it. I'm not sure if the replay alone is enough so I'll get that final save before the victory up.

Oh I have it. I'm not sure if the replay alone is enough so I'll get that final save before the victory up.

Thanks, and we were lucky to win where we did! I trying to replay the final turn to get into my HoF and the Aztecs took a city!

Trying again to get it end now.

It probably would have been best to upload the autosave right after we won, but I didn't keep it. There might be a slight change in outcome since I had to go back and play up to the point of victory, retracing steps as best possible. Thats my error. If you are unable to get the same victory date, I will go back and see what I can do to remedy that.

Here is the final replay. Perhaps having that in the Replay folder will add the victory to your HoF. I'm not quite sure how it works.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/96336/The_Real_Ms._Beyond_AD-1824_12.Civ4Replay

EDIT: I think changing the 12 in the replay file to the number of your latest game will put it into your HoF. I did that with the LK127 replay that was attached and I did not have to reload the final save to get it into my HoF. Try doing that (I know that the above explanation probably only makes sense to me)

Thanks for trying, but something with the HoF mod we had to use interferes with the HoF. After loading SGOTM#3 my HoF only has one entry, for SGOTM#3. If I load without HoF, then all entries except this one appear.

I have no idea why, and at this point I am writing off getting any SGOTM into my normal HoF.

Thanks for trying, but something with the HoF mod we had to use interferes with the HoF. After loading SGOTM#3 my HoF only has one entry, for SGOTM#3. If I load without HoF, then all entries except this one appear.

I have no idea why, and at this point I am writing off getting any SGOTM into my normal HoF.
The replay file stores what mod you used to play with when you won the game.
It will only show the HOF entries for the current loaded mod.. this is due to the fileformat of the replay file depending on how many different units and buildings the mod has..

The HOF mod however has the same number of different units and buildings as the default game, so it would be possible to display it without the mod loaded.. unfortunately to do that you need to hexedit the replay file and delete the mod folder from it to make that happen.

That makes sense. There would be no way to tell how radical the mod was.

Top Bottom