SGOTM 04 - Murky Waters

I can understand why you're so nervous. We all know who to blame if we don't win the silver... :mischief:
Well, I did have my list of scapegoats drawn up (the names Erkon and Gnejs featured prominently) - but I think we can safely rip it up now as OSS's Gandhi is still lacking Fusion an SS engine in 1948

The question is, why did we not win gold and the answer is: Early Warmongering:
Well, it's not the point where we pulled ahead - it was never a primary goal - the uestion is where our Gandhi did. And I think you answered it yourself - you intimidated poor sob with your early power.
Erkon and Gnejs, go straight to the principle's office.

...and I hope you've learnt your lesson for the SGOTM-5 :pat:

What is really strange is that BP mentioned that he could gaze land west of stone island. It's funny how such a small decision made such difference at the end. And for the record: the CRC team are puss1es when it comes to warmongering. If they had had balls, they would not have waited for berserkers/grenadiers before invading Hannibal. ;)

The question is, why did we not win gold and the answer is: Early Warmongering:
Erkon and Gnejs, go straight to the principle's office.

Gnejs, you better come into my office at once! It's all your fault, Mr UN. :lol:

Actually, the power graph is not that different from the CRC-team. I look forward to analyse the event log to find out how Gandhi played in our two games (regarding tech trade etc)

Top Bottom