SGOTM 11 Maintenance Thread

The start date now applies to the graphs as well.

Let me know if this works for you, or has any unwanted side effects.

Works really well, except for the strange default setting.

When I first click on the 'Progress and Results' page, the graph always defaults to Score, starting on turn 157 (245BC).
The combo boxes have 4000BC as the start option. I am using Firefox 3.6.8

Alan, after your successful operation in solving the graph problem (thanks a lot), i'm asking what do you think about an end game spoiler thread.

I think it will be on the spirit of the XotM series and i remember it was already used in this competition, at least for the early 3 games or so.

If some team has already some post in their thread with their milestones they can simply copy/paste it in the spoiler thread or link them.

I have no problem with that idea.

The problem with these when we did it before was the lack of participation. Let's see if it's any better this time. I'll open it when everyone has finished the game.

Would I be right in thinking all teams have now finished?

Yes, I have just asked Edrine to verify that all the teams who reached the finish line met all her multiple demands. When she deigns to provide that information, I'll publish the final results.

Now, to find my laurel bush, my set of metallic paint pots, and a fresh wooden spoon ....

Make sure you wash the spoon. :)

I have no problem with that idea.

The problem with these when we did it before was the lack of participation. Let's see if it's any better this time. I'll open it when everyone has finished the game.

Final Spoiler Thread opened here

Top Bottom