SGOTM 12 - klarius

Nice wrap up klarius. Now all that is left is to wait for the remaining teams to finish this game. Off to read threads now.

Good work guys, :goodjob:

Once again thanks for letting me be part of team and thanks for all help. :D

Are we allowed to read other teams threads now??? want to check out how they are doing compared to us.

Are we allowed to read other teams threads now??? want to check out how they are doing compared to us.
Yes, you can.
We will come in second to Spooks if everything works somehow normal. They are at least 10 turns ahead and even a bad age change will not stop them from beating us.
The others will not be able to beat us.

lurker's comment: Well played guys, you're beaten our team (Zoe) by a good few turns. :goodjob: We finished up in 1350. Though it looks very much like Spooks will be the class of the field by a distance.

Thanks for another clever scenario. :goodjob:

Yes, you can.
We will come in second to Spooks if everything works somehow normal. They are at least 10 turns ahead and even a bad age change will not stop them from beating us.
The others will not be able to beat us.

I think the guys in Team Regular pipped you by a few turns. Obviously you hadn't factored in my resignation - that saved them at least 10 turns!

Top Bottom