• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

SGOTM 20 - Civ Geeks United

Since y'all got nothin' to do, give the HoF Major a try. A rare marathon game. Sitting Bull. Diplo. Emperor level.

Even my normal speed games take a long time. I'm generally afraid to even try Marathon.

Plus, I actually have one half-completed goal on the forums and that's the HoF Challenge XIV. That includes a game as Sitting Bull on Emperor level, as I'm sure you recall, since you had to break the news to me that my first submission was missing one of the required AI.

Even my normal speed games take a long time. I'm generally afraid to even try Marathon.

Plus, I actually have one half-completed goal on the forums and that's the HoF Challenge XIV. That includes a game as Sitting Bull on Emperor level, as I'm sure you recall, since you had to break the news to me that my first submission was missing one of the required AI.

My game took 7 hrs.

From looking at GotM results, I've come realize that I am one of the slower players out there. I'm not really sure why that is, because I'm not overly diligent about checking every diplomacy screen or doing city micro.

Anyway, I may give it a shot if I can finish two more of the challenge games in the next week or so.

Hey guys you should all hopefully be aware now that we have been approached about a merger with FE, makes a lot of sense IMO. They want to keep the FE name given it's history and again that makes sense. Please let me know your thoughts, I know Shulec is fine with it, zbg is away for a few days so no rush.

Top Bottom