SGOTM2 Germany - Staff Team

:yeah: The game is over, mates...

@Ainwood, it looks like we can reach the limit next turn: You should take it and close the game for good (and write something for the final spoiler maybe? :D )

Finish it off ainwood. You have a plan and the current knowledge of the war, so I think it is appropriate that you finish the game for the team.

I will be away until June 28. Hopefully by then we will have achieved a brilliant victory.

Congratulation in advance for good win.
I put some fine LogPlots in Spoiler 2, this is analysis of Fraxis data. Could you also produse the same table for Jason? Also, if you know exact formula for early win bonus (Fraxis and Jason) I can put it in my plots as well. Regards, Ivan.

IT:
Chna destroys some indians.
Dehli flips.

Turn 11: 1060AD:
Retake Dehli.
Set up for ROP abuse. Set stack of units next to Macao, Tsingtao, tatung, Shanghai, canton

IT:
Tokugawa wants to extend peace. Agreed. Swap him mt for music theory.
Check says we need 39 tiles to win.

Turn 12: 1070AD
Make peace with india. Final touches on ROP set-up.
Decalre war on china!
Macao taken (finishing with elite horseman beating reg. spear ;))
Lose one cav taking Tsingtao, but Copernicus' is ours.
Tatung Taken.
Chengdu taken (two elite knights beat two musketmen)
Shanghai taken (no losses)
UNBELIEVABLE! Lose 3 cavalry to spearman in trying (unsuccessfuly) take Beijing!
Canton taken, no losses.
Mop-up various chinese units spread about.
Lose cav in taking tietsin
Get a GL mopping up more units. Use him to rush Bachs.
Mop a a few more units. Add workers to cities where possible. Fortify as many units in cities as possible. We are 34 tiles over the dom limit... hit enter.

Very nice, and a very good target to aim at. Well done everybody.

Congratulations, to all of you for doing so well. I was privileged to be a part of a very good team. Plus, it was great fun.

Top Bottom