Shaka of the Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..... Shaka of the Africans.....

Well, I'm perfectly fine with it (I didn't really expect them to put in the Malinese anyways), but the Egyptians and the Arabians sort of get me confused. They're both part of the African continent too, you know!

No, actually you couldn't. They originated from the Arabian peninsula and that's where you consider them from.

The Germans took over the French in WW2 but you wouldn't consider them French, would you?

Pizza pie!... sorry I can't think of anything to say

Hmm..... Shaka of the Africans.....

Well, I'm perfectly fine with it (I didn't really expect them to put in the Malinese anyways), but the Egyptians and the Arabians sort of get me confused. They're both part of the African continent too, you know!
You must have missed Padma's answer found earlier in this thread, so here's mine.

:)

There IS a close interaction with Arabia and Africa, though. Boundaries between continents are pretty artificial. Before Islam and Arabian people and ideas spread throughout Africa (aside from the southern horn), Muhammed likely learned about Christian ideas from the Aksumites. That is, the Ethiopian Christian Church -- one of the oldest Christian Churches in the world. Aksum had expanded their empire across the Red Sea.

The Red Sea. It's a pretty thin line. But then again, so is the Mediterranean -- just ask Carthage.

Anyway, of course Arabia is not Africa. But there's a decent relationship. Egypt is probably the fuzziest example.

Empire Earth III will only have three main civilisations - Eastern, Western, Mid East. Firaxis is just keeping in with the trend.

I figured this is the time I should burst into some sort of outrage but frankly I'm not surprised about this.

Since this thread is over half a year old and because we now know much more about the game, I'll close this thread. If you want to discuss Shaka now as it relates to gameplay, feel free to open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom