Share your computer pranks!

When I was in grade 7 or 8:
In the computer class I switched the keyboards around. And the other person couldnt figure out why she couldn't type. And she opened up WordPad, and I started typing STOP POUNDING ON ME!!!! IT HURTS!!!!! Freaked the other person out.

Edit: should mention this is one of the ones I got in trouble for. But it was fun.

In the computer class I switched the keyboards around. And the other person couldnt figure out why she couldn't type. And she opened up WordPad, and I started typing STOP POUNDING ON ME!!!! IT HURTS!!!!! Freaked the other person out.

Edit: should mention this is one of the ones I got in trouble for. But it was fun.

i did that as well at my school. got detention, but it was worth it.

i also convinced my sister to press alt-f4 about 5 times in a row (this one i copied off something on the internet)

I would have loved to watch that as a video. :lol:

Top Bottom