Sheaim Mage Issue

Overlord'sLord

Chieftain
This may be more of a technical question that a startegy question, but considering im not sure whats up i thought id place it here.

I am new to ffh and i was playing as the sheaim in a mp game, and when i got sorcery (so i could access mages) my lvl 4+ adepts did not give me the option to upgrade to a mage. i checked and it seemed that thats all that was needed. to be safe, i did things like make sure i had mage related buildings, enough gold, i sent my adepts to cities, but none of them would upgrade. Answers?

This may be more of a technical question that a startegy question, but considering im not sure whats up i thought id place it here.

I am new to ffh and i was playing as the sheaim in a mp game, and when i got sorcery (so i could access mages) my lvl 4+ adepts did not give me the option to upgrade to a mage. i checked and it seemed that thats all that was needed. to be safe, i did things like make sure i had mage related buildings, enough gold, i sent my adepts to cities, but none of them would upgrade. Answers?

The city would have to have a mage guild.

I had the wonder where every city had a mage guild, though some of them had already built one, but it still didnt seem to do anything

I had the wonder where every city had a mage guild, though some of them had already built one, but it still didnt seem to do anything

Sounds like everything you need. If you can send me a save I can check it out.

It sure does sound like it ought to work, so I'm going to grasp at a straw here. You said they "didn't" upgrade, not they "couldn't" upgrade. You meant there is no button to click on to upgrade to a mage, or are you thinking it happens automatically?

With Adept/Mages it can sometimes be easy to miss the button in with all the spells and orders for upgrading, but I am guessing that it is probably me reading into things too much.

You have four promotions, not levels?

ps. Arcanes can be upgraded anywhere in team culture.

Top Bottom