Shiggs Earth

No, it works fine, I was just talking about maybe including the Spanish or the Incas on the map. I misexpressed myself, should have said DLC.

well, no not at the moment. I don't own any DLC except the free mongols.

Is there any reason this keeps limiting me to 100 turns when I load the scenario?

I find it massively disappointing I can't play a HUGE map like this with actual start positions... in more than 100 turns. :(

Is there any reason this keeps limiting me to 100 turns when I load the scenario?

I find it massively disappointing I can't play a HUGE map like this with actual start positions... in more than 100 turns. :(

do you have any other mods installed? I haven't heard anyone else report problems like this, and iirc i turned time victory off anyways.

Sounds like you probably have the Mongol scenario or Conquest of the New World scenario enabled.

I would just like to point out that it feels like you only added the "famous" rivers and as a result, some areas look really bland and "lifeless"(Scandinavia, Siberia, western Europe, etc.). Adding a bunch more of the not so famous or super long rivers would not only make the world look a lot more alive but it would make choosing a city site much easier and more easier imo.

I realise that looking up river map data for the non-famous rivers can be super annoying(I tried to do some civ4 mapping back in the day and gave up on trying to have 100% "real" rivers) but right now there is a disturbing lack of freshwater on your earth! ;)

Edit: Other than that though, awesome map!

Edit2: This actually bothered me so much that I found a really nice picture on wikipedia with regards to drainage basins in europe, complete with most major rivers. Clicky

i am simply not able to start the thing.
installed the mod, activated it... and can´t find it.
not as map, not as scenario.
i just recently started playing civ V, so... what am i doing wrong?
(yet not another earth map pack seems to crash all the time, so i looked for another map, and this one i can not even start...)
HELP?

Top Bottom