• No

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
ok here is the official poll on placeing the Military Academy. The majority felt it was best not to wait for it to be built, and the only city available to build it now is kuhkuff. Vote yes, no, or abstain on this issue.

Poll will remain open for 2 days or until quorum is met.

I feel that we need to build the Academy soon as we can gain its benefits in our current wars.

I feel we should not build it now. We might have cities in the future with more production. I think we should wait and find a city that will have more production. More production = MORE ARMIES!!

Simple question (OK,not that simple),simple answer:Yes!

I'd really like to wait about ten turns before the construction begins. I agree that we should build the MA in Kuhkaff will all due speed; however, I'm being optimistic about our war with Babylon. I think we can squeeze a GL out of it.

we wont have an army anyways by the time the war ends so it doesnt make a difference

Yes, FM, but the Panzer Armies will be nice.

As a special note, I'd like to say thank you for starting the construction of the MA in Kuhkaff, though I wish the t/c Instructions had been followed and the MA started immediately. We could have saved 10 turns of build time. Now the timing is off for the insertion of other non-Army improvements.

Let's build the MA somewhere else.

Top Bottom