Should "Unrestricted Leaders" be used?

Should the "Unrestricted Leaders" option be used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oni of Chaos: I know I can't change the minds of the veterans. That's why I posted that the way I did, to hopefully change the minds or reassure those of us new to the demogame that it really can be fun! ;)

That works :D
Since Unrestricted Leaders is winning, hopefully our position will be proven right :cool:

I found out about this a tad too late to weigh in but I'd like to voice my support for unrestricted leaders none the less. I love this option and use it in almost all of the games I play because of the new/interesting combinations that appear because of it.

In the games I've played there is occasionally an imbalance created, but it is never game breaking, and is always of comparable magnitude to the effects of having a good or bad starting location. I'm excited to see what we'll see in the coming game because of this.

Daveshack has not moved over the Random Civilizations poll, which had a strong yes-lead from the old forum. That poll still stands. I do not like to see legitimate polls being tampered with.

Top Bottom