Should WLTKD be more useful?

I'm pretty happy with where it is at the moment myself. I don't focus on it unless a lot of my cities have the same resources demand, but I often find that acquiring a new resource will 'solve' one of my city's requests which is nice.

If you play with events on there are events related to WLTKD which is cool, one of which provides happiness for a number of turns (I think another provides food as an instant yield).

I think that WLTKD are very important and in a good spot now. What I don't like it's bug that continues long time (happens time from time occasionally) and in my current game got somewhat annoying that -
after completion WLTKD I get message "your city requires Resource that you've not yet discovered" and doesn't state what resource - in that case I have to produce GM or building that starts WLTKD.
No big deal in 2-3 cities, but in 6-8 out of 12-15 on higher difficulties when you play Indonesia with Theocratic Rule in golden Age that just doesn't feel good.

@AndreyK, I thought I was just dumb not understanding what you talked about when you asked about this before, but are you saying that there is literally a message "your city requires Resource that you've not yet discovered"???

I have never ever seen it. Is it a notification or is it displayed in the city screen? Do you play with EUI?

One suggestion with WLTKD. It kind of feels like wasting it, if you get one and want to produce settlers in the city. Maybe a small production boost to producing settlers while in one.

Dracle, for settlers sometimes you have boost for production from policies, religious buildings also from additional food converting to production. Yes, with conversion rate you lose some, but no big deal

Maybe that's the reason some cities suddenly stop requesting resources since several versions ago.

Exactly. This is notification, not in city screen, yes with EUI. In city and under city name showing nothing

This sounds like a mod conflict or other error, I've never seen this error (and I play atleast a game a week sometimes more).
But post a report on github incase its not a conflict error.

Top Bottom