Shrines

Heav

Warlord
Hi, I play version 0.9 for BTS 3.17 the new full Mediterranean map. I have been playing a hot seat cooperative game with my brother.

He had found first 4 religions and normally built all the shrines and they work perfectly (even though I suspect that Shrine of Marduk is unbalanced, as it gives +3 free priest instead of +3 can turn citizen into priest -> same for Church of Nativity), then I found Judaism and also built the shrine... Then we didn't take the Zoroastrianism, but later together we found Christianity (which was found in my city respectively). Now there is a problem, I can not built Church of Nativity whatsoever.

Then he tried it in world builder, he cheated all the holy cities and added prophets, but he was able to found only 5 shrines -> Temple of Solomon and Church of Nativity are not in the offer. Recently I tried to cheat only those two, but I can't built the shrines anyway.

So what is the problem? Is it a bug? Why I was able to build the Temple of Solomon in our game but not in my test? Are there some hidden requirements under which they can be built? Please answer my problem, as it influences my whole strategy playing TAM...:confused:

Yes, shrines are bugged in 0.90 (as they were in 0.82 also).
Next patch will fix them ;)

Before Christmas :)

Probably after Xmas now, we ran into a snag fixing the Temples. Unbeknonst to us the entire economy structure was being upheld by the "Faithful". But Ambrox is working hard to make some adjustments, and I hope to be testing them this next week or so for him.

Top Bottom