Signature question

stwils

Emperor
Why is there no way to put a logo for CivRev after your signature? You will notice at the bottom of mine there logos for Civ 1, Civ 3, Civ 3 Conquest, and Civ 4 all of which I have played. Why isn't there a logo for CivRev? I'd like one to add to the others.

Stwils

simply one was never made since the game wasn't very popular (as far as this online community is concerned)

But you have a very active forum of CivRevs. I thought it was popular. Going strong on the new iPad. How hard would it be to create an icon for CivRev? Very few of us still play Civ 1 (I DO!) but there is an icon for our signatures .

Please give us a CivRev icon to go below our signatures.

Stwils:)

Turner, I don't know how to do this. Maybe something like CRev?

Or CivR? Or CvRv. Can you help me get them to give us one?

Stwils

Or do they not take CivRev seriously, even though it is a Sid Meier Civilization game?

Stwils

Has my concern about a signature icon been moved off to an obscure place where no one will see it anymore?

Stwils

Moderator Action: Consecutive posts merged.

Has my concern about a signature icon been moved off to an obscure place where no one will see it anymore?
No, its been moved to the Site Feedback forum where the Administrators are more likely to see it.

Turner, I don't know how to do this. Maybe something like CRev?

Or CivR? Or CvRv. Can you help me get them to give us one?
What he is suggesting is that you actually develop an icon - the graphic, not the name. If someone wants to design a CivRev graphic icon, I can add it.

Can you make an icon? I have no idea how to do it.
Please make one or ask someone who can.

Stwils

Top Bottom