Event 'Game designers' take +1:) in all cities
Spoiler :

Saved at turn 507
Corporations
Spoiler :

Space Ship
Spoiler :

-Keep spreading Mills & Mining around
-Wang just completed Apollo but we're too far ahead in SS parts. Keep an eye on Zara's power
-No U.N. Diplo vote yet.

So I guess I'm up? Should I just play through till the end? (might be 20 or so turns but nothing much should happen in that time)

I'll probably zero science slider and just upgrade/buy stuff...we don't have much use for additional techs.

RE: Cereal quest: Just to clarify, that's +10:gold: per turn where the corp is founded. Since Rostov has +200%:gold: from buildings, that is giving us +30:gold:/turn.

So I guess I'm up? Should I just play through till the end? (might be 20 or so turns but nothing much should happen in that time)

I'll probably zero science slider and just upgrade/buy stuff...we don't have much use for additional techs.

RE: Cereal quest: Just to clarify, that's +10:gold: per turn where the corp is founded. Since Rostov has +200%:gold: from buildings, that is giving us +30:gold:/turn.

fine by me.. oh the corp +30:gold: I misunderstood that, so I believe that's pretty good then.

good point onthe CM - I rarely finish quests, so I didn't know the overall effect - although just 10 :gold: as a one time bonus is pretty lame. Especially this late in the game.

But yeah - go ahead and finish if you like.

lurker's comment:
It has been a good game. Keep it up!

Report:
Built spaceship parts. Dropped :science: slider and mass upgraded troops. A couple turns of upgrading is evident on the power graph:
Spoiler :

I also stirred up a little dissent:
Spoiler :

A few turns later my plan is almost undone:
Spoiler :

But not quite:

Interestingly HC wanted to continue but Zara did not.

Finally at T520:
Spoiler :

T523 - Two Great Merchants do trade missions to Celtic lands for +10,000:gold: :eek:

T524 - Manhattan Project complete, but the peace loving Germans wouldn't nuke their friends, right? :satan:

With one more turn until victory this pops up:
Spoiler :

Getting a little tired of that, you little Ethiopian punk!
Spoiler :

Uhm.....did I mention I had built some nukes?
Spoiler :

There were quite a few more, but you get the idea....

I also took the opportunity to liberate our continent:
Spoiler :

Then on the final turn, July 1942, our brave astronauts awoke from their long journey:
Spoiler :
:woohoo:

And a little end game info:
Spoiler :

So, should we talk about Silk02? ;)

LOL

I didn't think about bribing people into war to try and pry people away from Zara. Good thinking!

And I like the mass nuke attack right at the end. That was pretty funny.

Silk02 - I posted a thread on it just as you were writing this up. Not quite as straight forward a game - now that I've had some XP with SG's.

Oh yeah, the save (from a few turns before the end) in case you guys want it.

Attachments

• Silk's SG Punching Bag AD-1941-January.CivBeyondSwordSave
    642.3 KB · Views: 65
Nice Alpha Centauri end ;) The spaceship leaves while the world is engulfed in war.

Top Bottom