Simultaneous Wonders

sangaman

Chieftain
Who gets the wonder first if two players complete it on the same turn. I was just playing in a game where a player on team 2 and a player on team 1 both completed the great lighthouse simultaneously. The player on team 1 got the wonder. Why did that happen? Does team 1 have their turns finish before team 2 does?

Please post if you know how the game decides who gets a wonder on a simultaneous finish in multiplayer games. Thanks.

I don't know how, but i remember in civ4 that even after some years i or other people couldn't tell why someone get a wonder before another even if completed on same turn. My guess is this is pure random factor. A coin flip.

Hmmm I thought it was player poistion
I.e Player 1 = You
Player 2 = A.I
Player 3 = A.I
Player 4 = A.I

If everyone has 1 turn before completion the person who is next in line gets the wonder because he is next in turn :/

I don't know how, but i remember in civ4 that even after some years i or other people couldn't tell why someone get a wonder before another even if completed on same turn. My guess is this is pure random factor. A coin flip.

In early civ4 it was player position, then they changed it to random - was even in some patch notes.
Considering that I think its random again. That also fits into my experience

Top Bottom