Sirius Intra-Team Pitboss Game!

Well he did say on the 4th that the game was basicallly over. He hasn't posted much in the rest of the Team forum either.

No idea. It just seems odd to suddenly drop out to AI without leaving a quick message as to why.

Pindicator, you seem to have stopped playing too...? (Missed the last 2 turns.)

Sorry, I had a pretty busy weekend and when I did get free time on Sunday I may have fallen into the "one-more-turn" syndrome when trying out Civ 5.

I have to admit, with Azza gone I am a bit reluctant to continue. LP, I don't want to take anything away from your great play, but the game is pretty much over. I think you showed that with your recent successful and quick invasion of my Roman brethren on the western continent.

Hey, speaking of disappearing acts, why haven't we seen you in the strategy discussion threads lately? :p

Too little time. I've barely been able to play this game and the one other game each day at the moment. Already behind on my diplomacy for those two games alone... ;)

Game went down while I was trying to log in... PM'd Dave.

Yep, works fine again.

Going to be away for the long weekend, would appreciate a sub. If T. Claudius is around I won't need one but I haven't heard much from him lately. Should only be two turns, three at most. Could possibly get away with just queueing things up in this game, but a sub might be nice.

Maybe ask Elkad? Or perhaps Grant or Azzaman? Or AlphaShard?

Failing that, I guess I could technically sub for you in this game, assuming you didn't have a problem with it. Not sure if you'd rather just leave your stuff queued up than do that, though.

I hate to say it, but with Pindicator absent for 4 consecutive turns it might be time to switch him to AI (unless he's around and still able to play). Speaking of which, are there any lurkers who are interested in controlling a civ or two? With Azz already set to AI and Pindicator seemingly heading that way, now's your chance to jump in on the action if you desire. :)

yikes, super apologies all around. I had another one of those non-stop weekends (seriously, why are my days off busier than my work days?) and didn't get to a PC like I thought I would. I brought my laptop with me expecting to, but sorry guys :( i feel bad for holding the game up and not giving any warning.

The good news is this should be the last of these crazy weekends for a while!

Pindicator, you've missed a whole bunch of turns again. Still busy? :)

So... Pindicator. AI?

Also, not sure about Irgy, but I'm personally fine if Dave wants to take control of one or more of the other civs on his continent (or perhaps just switch a few cities to his own civ). He's obviously in the underdog position here, so if it'd make the game more fun for him then I'm all for that. :)

Oh wow, I really dropped the ball on responsiveness here :( Sorry LP and all, I dont' have a good reason except that I've gone into some pretty serious hibernation mode in personal life. I haven't even though about Civving on the laptop until something clicked this weekend.

Anyway, I don't want to leave you guys waiting on me again, so sending my civs to AI is probably for the best. Or if someone else wants to jump in, there's no password on either civ i've been playing. Super sorry for the lack of response lately :(

So... Pindicator. AI?

Also, not sure about Irgy, but I'm personally fine if Dave wants to take control of one or more of the other civs on his continent (or perhaps just switch a few cities to his own civ). He's obviously in the underdog position here, so if it'd make the game more fun for him then I'm all for that. :)

As far as Irgy's opinion goes, I'm more in favour of AI control than DaveShack taking over them all, for reasons which may be fairly apparent the next time anyone logs in. But I'm probably somewhat biased on that front, I'll accept whatever is the most sensible.

Top Bottom