1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

So was Game.ChangePlayerEraScore function REMOVED?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Windflier, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Windflier

Windflier Chieftain

I was calling this function in my latest mod, but the lua log keep saying the line "Game.ChangePlayerEraScore(playerID, amount)" as "function expected instead of nil"
    I was playing on the GS ruleset, so it's no way I don't have the era score functions.
    So did this function get removed? if so, is there another function to adjust player's era score?

2. LeeS

LeeS Imperator

I get the same error when I test for it, so apparently the function was removed from the "Game." methods.

It may have been removed completely or it may have been moved to a "Player:" method. But Firaxis don't send us documentation on what was removed or moved so all you can do is try alternative methods something like

3. Windflier

Windflier Chieftain

So, after looking into the FireTuner, I found out the function has been changing into Game.GetEras():ChangePlayerEraScore(playerID, amount)
    I don't know why they changed that, but fortunately we can found it out. The Lua Object table is outdated, hope someone can update it.

4. Infixo

Infixo Deity